1. Is the Xtreme Garage® wall button illuminated (Wall button must be Xtreme Garage® Brand). Wall button must be illuminated for opener to work properly. Check for proper installation of Xtreme Garage® wiring and the connection to the back of the Xtreme Opener®. Refer to Page 14.
2. Is the Xtreme Garage® brand wall button installed using Xtreme brand wiring? Refer to Page 14. (All other brands of wall buttons are not compatible with Xtreme Garage® products. Only the Xtreme Garage® wall button and wiring will work with the Xtreme opener)
1. Are the photo eyes installed? The photo eyes must be installed for the Xtreme Garage® Opener to work properly. Without the Xtreme Garage® photo eyes installed the opener WILL NOT WORK. Take special care to install photo eyes using Xtreme Garage® brand wiring.
2. Are the photo eyes properly aligned and connected using Xtreme brand wiring? Refer to Page 6.
(Only Xtreme Garage® brand photo eyes and Xtreme Garage® brand wiring will work with the Xtreme opener, using all other brands of photo eyes and wiring will cause your opener to work incorrectly)
1. Is the trolley assembled correctly, arrow on trolley must face towards the door, page 5
2. Is the chain red mark initially set at 9 to 12 pm when the door is in the closed position, page 6
Is the trolley a minimum of 8 inches from the pulley, page 10
Opener may be out of adjustment start by referring to page 16
of the owners manual.
4. Openers travel limit assembly may be out of adjustment, click here
for travel limit reset instructions.
5. Contact customer support
For a list of courtesy light and buzzer response click here.
Is the Xtreme Garage® Opener installed on a 7ft garage door or smaller? Standard Xtreme Garage® door openers work with up to 7ft tall garage doors. An 8ft extension kit is currently available
at your local Menards® store.